Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have
developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we
collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we
will identify the purposes for which information is being
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for
other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the
individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary
for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means
and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it
is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes,
should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security
safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about
our policies and practices relating to the management of personal
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with
these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of
personal information is protected and maintained.